SHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Using our site and ordering online:
Follow the easy prompts and select your products on Chefs’ Box.
- When you have found the products required select add to cart.
- To view your cart in the top right hand corner.
Proceed to check out.
- The minimum spend on our online shop is R500.00
- Once the order has been placed, allow for up to 3 – 5 working days delivery time. We deliver Monday to Friday 08;00 to 16:00. We do not deliver on weekend or on public holidays.
- Once you have placed your order and payment was successful and would like to put this package on hold you would need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 hours of purchase to do so.
- What you order is what you will receive we will not change the menu option because there is no stock, all our product are cooked to order!
- We use a third party payment gate way (Netcash Pay Now) which is a very well-known and secure a payment gateway in South Africa, giving you peace of mind when doing online payments.
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rand (ZAR) and your total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable delivery charges.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa credit cards, Debit card and Instant EFT Via Sage Pay Now. If you do not have a credit card please utilize one of the other payment options, or simply log off and return to the site at a later time to complete your order.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
- Our payment gateway does support instant EFTs. Some bank don’t yet support 3D payments so in this case, once you have added enough items to your shopping cart, proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions.
- Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load Fit Food 4U as a beneficiary on your internet banking and use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment.
Coupon Codes / Vouchers:
- If you have received a coupon code generated by our systems, it will only be valid for 48 hours or what was stipulated when you received the coupon code.
- Vouchers will be valid for five months from the date of issue.
Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and are valid for single transactions only.
- Vouchers are not valid during sale or in conjunction with any special promotions or other coupon codes.
- Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Only applicable for online purchases.
Shipping / Delivery:
- Once the Order has been placed allow for a 5 working days delivery time.
- Deliveries will take place Monday through to Friday, between 9-4pm.
- We do not deliver on weekends and/or public holidays.
- You may be contacted to arrange an alternative delivery time and/or date to suit you, due to an influx of high volumes of traffic or in the unlikely hood of striking in the area.
- If you have stated a time and date for your deliver and you are not there to collect or receive your order there will be additional delivery charge.
- Delivery fees will be charged per area as stipulated form the nearest delivery depot to your shipping address.
- In the case of any emergencies or unforeseen natural or global disasters, orders that have been placed will be for filled and delivered as soon as humanly possible.
- COLLECTION option: If you opted for collection and would like to change to delivery, we will happily accommodate your change however you will be charged per delivery fee from our dispatch facility to your shipping address. (Only cash upon delivery will be accepted).
- Your order may be ready sooner should you decide to collect. If you have already opted and paid for delivery and you are not happy with the scheduled delivery date you are more than welcome to change to collection and schedule a collection date, however, please note that your delivery fee will be forfeited and is non-refundable.
- You will be liable for an extra delivery fee (same delivery charges) if you exceed 3 delivery attempts there and therefore after.
- Packages may only be collected once we have informed you to collect on a specific day.
- Collection times are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 15:30.
- We only deliver to Klerksdorp, Potchefstroom and Vaal Triangle on Monday’s only.
- Cape Town deliveries can take up to 7-10 working days as we only ship once a week.
Notice for Cape Town orders:
We only deliver to Cape Town once a week (Monday). Please ensure your orders are in the Friday prior BEFORE 9am in order to receive your order on the Monday. Orders placed after 9am will be delivered the following Monday.
Our Delivery Areas:
- Gauteng Deliveries: Lanseria, Muldersdrift, Krugersdorp, Roodepoort, Randburg, Northcliff, Soweto, Midrand, Morningside, Sandton, Rosebank, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Edenvale, Bedfordview, Benoni, Boksburg, Germiston, Alberton, Pretoria, Centurion
- North West Deliveries: Haartbeespoort, Brits
- Klerksdorp, Potchefstroom, Vaal Triangle: Monday deliveries only.
- Western Cape: Cape Town deliveries may exceed 7 working days for delivery – Camps Bay, Hout Bay, Constantia, Rondebosch, Sea Point, Century City, Bloubergstrand, Wynberg, Kenilworth, Milnerton, Durbanville, Belville, Green Point, Mitchells Plain, Claremont, Parow
If your area is not listed please contact us
- All product are made on a premises that uses dairy, gluten, egg, soya and nuts.
- All products do consist of garlic, as it is a base ingredient in our cooking processes.
- I have read and understood the Allergen information disclosed on the homepage and on the packaging of the food.
- The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
- The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
- The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
In the unforeseeable event that you might need to cancel and return your order, we will do our absolute best to make this process as seamless as possible. We require your cancellation in writing, within 3 days from the date of delivery. If the fault is not deemed to be ours, you will be liable for a R200.00 admin and handling fee plus 3.5% of the package total (before discount if applicable) which we will deduct from the refund. We will arrange a collection for a time that is convenient for you. There will be a R100.00 collection fee, that will also be deducted from the final refund amount. Thank you for understanding that we require the goods in their original undamaged packaging and still in a frozen state, please note that due to health and safety reasons we do not accept any products that have previously been defrosted, if this is the case, you will be liable for the full cost of the package as well as any meals that have been consumed at the current price will be deducted off the amount owed. Please keep in mind healthy whole foods may take time to get used to but the health benefits out way the taste adjustment of each meal.
This site is controlled and hosted from South Africa and therefore governed by South African law.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms & Conditions from time to time.
- Changes to these Terms & Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website.
- It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates.
- The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.